At IPS, we know how important it is to protect the confidentiality of the information our customers and web site visitors provide us online. This notice is being provided to you by IPS to describe our practices that protect your online privacy.
Access to your personal information is restricted to only those employees who need to have it for legitimate business purposes such as providing you products or services.
What information is collected about my online activity?
You provide personal information about yourself to IPS when you:
- Use any IPS services or purchase products;
- Communicate with us via Internet e-mail or forms on our web site.
We also collect information about you or your online activities in the following ways:
- When you browse our site, Non-personal information about you is recorded by IPS Internet servers and/or approved third party analytics services. This information is used primarily to provide an enhanced online experience. Information tracked may include, but is not limited to the type of operating system in use [e.g. iOS, Windows] and the domain name and the type of browser being used [e.g. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.]. This information may be used for site activity analytics and threat monitoring purposes, but only in aggregate and non-personally-identifiable form. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable data about visitors to this site are known only when voluntarily submitted.
- Cookies – We use “Cookies” on our web site enhance user experience on our site. Cookies are lines of text that are transmitted to your web browser when you click on a link. Your browser stores the information on your hard drive and when you return to that site later, the cookie is transmitted back to the server that originally sent it to you. Cookies provide a way for a server to recall a previous request from a particular web browser. The cookies IPS uses are for site management purposes and do not contain any sensitive information. We do not share information collected by using cookies, except as permitted by law.
Can I prevent having my information collected online?
The personal information that you provide to us online is given voluntarily when you interact with our internet forms, purchase/use our products & services, or contact us as directed by our site . You cannot prevent your information from being collected when conducting during these types of voluntary interactions.
How does IPS use my online information?
In the normal course of business, IPS may use your information to provide you with products and services you have requested. We may use information to positively identify you, to communicate with you, to help us respond to your questions, and to understand which IPS products and services we think may be of interest to you.
Information that IPS collects about you online will be used in the same manner as we would use information about you that we collect in other ways, such as when you contact us via email, in person, or over the telephone.
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- Third-party service providers;
- Affiliated businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
We may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content tailored to the users of our services and for other purposes.
Can I “opt out” of having nonpublic personal information shared?
IPS does not share your personal information except where necessary to conduct business on with you or on your behalf. If you would like your personal information not to be shared, you may contact us via telephone or write to us at:
69 Benham Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06605
If you are not an IPS customer, we do not share information collected online from you, except as permitted by law.
Can I update or correct information gathered about me online?
Information specific to your account with us can be updated or changed at your request. To contact us regarding corrections to your account information, call or contact us via email at email@example.com .
Linking to Third-Party Websites